Thursday, May 07, 2009

worst. blogger. ever.


I know, I've been lame. No time for blogging due to an over-loaded schedule and, to add insult to injury, I am posting "leveraged" material that I found in the drafts folder of my e-mail account. I have no idea where this little nugget came from, but I loved it so much I decided to use it as fodder for my almost-3-months-after-my-last-post blog post. So....here goes....and if anyone knows where this came from, let me know.

"It doesn't seem fair that we can look back and connect the dots in life, and see what led from that to this, but we cannot look forward and anticipate in any way what constellation today's dots will form in the vast space ahead of us. I guess it's just best to assume that heaven is right here, right now, and let the stars fall where they may." --author unknown.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

missed your writing - and quotes from others. welcome back.

aud said...

we want more!!

lin619 said...

The quote is from an article in the NY Times

Modern Love
My Clock Was Already Ticking

By MARGARET GUNTHER
Published: March 27, 2009

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/29/fashion/29love.html?_r=1