Monday, November 19, 2007

Blogging Neglect.


It is hard to manage one blog, much less two. My personal blog seems to get neglected a LOT as a result of this. I will try to do better, but it may be time to put this blog down.
Don't be too sad.

Until then, some pictures of the *original* design gangstas.
This weekend my lady and I along with Holly and Audrey embarked on a big adventure. We ran errands together, had coffee, ate dinner, talked design, life, PC and then, to top off the evening, Audrey and I got into a foot race. That's right, folks, after a few drinks, I like to sprint. Who knew? Unfortunately, I am not a good short-distance runner; I think it has something to do with fast-twitch versus slow-twitch muscles....at least that is what I've heard. Apparently, I must have more slow-twitch muscles because I can run long distance but I cannot sprint. Riveting self-disclosure, I know...Me: "That, Audrey, is the meaning of life."
Audrey: "You have a booger in your nose."
...our friendship is so special.

Word to your mother, we came to kern type, we got more fonts than the Bible got psalms.

6 comments:

aud said...

where's the picture of me beating your ass? hehe jk. i had so much fun. Word up! backstreets back a right!

Tania Rochelle said...

Freaks.

TimothyTang said...

Hi, my name is Timothy Tang and I have just completed the book, "Real answers to The Meaning of Life and finding Happiness".

Many people feel that the interpretation to The Meaning of Life question is too subjective to have any definite objective answer but I have managed to formulate a real and objective answer to the ultimate question of human existence.

I have made a blog that introduces the book. Do check it out.

http://ultimatemeaningoflife.blogspot.com

Tania Rochelle said...

Hey Mary, did you get paid for that ad space?

Mary Campbell said...

still waiting for my check :)

Spence said...

And the corruption continues. Consider me armed and dangerous...