Monday, November 19, 2007

Blogging Neglect.


It is hard to manage one blog, much less two. My personal blog seems to get neglected a LOT as a result of this. I will try to do better, but it may be time to put this blog down.
Don't be too sad.

Until then, some pictures of the *original* design gangstas.
This weekend my lady and I along with Holly and Audrey embarked on a big adventure. We ran errands together, had coffee, ate dinner, talked design, life, PC and then, to top off the evening, Audrey and I got into a foot race. That's right, folks, after a few drinks, I like to sprint. Who knew? Unfortunately, I am not a good short-distance runner; I think it has something to do with fast-twitch versus slow-twitch muscles....at least that is what I've heard. Apparently, I must have more slow-twitch muscles because I can run long distance but I cannot sprint. Riveting self-disclosure, I know...Me: "That, Audrey, is the meaning of life."
Audrey: "You have a booger in your nose."
...our friendship is so special.

Word to your mother, we came to kern type, we got more fonts than the Bible got psalms.

5 comments:

aud said...

where's the picture of me beating your ass? hehe jk. i had so much fun. Word up! backstreets back a right!

Tania Rochelle said...

Freaks.

Tania Rochelle said...

Hey Mary, did you get paid for that ad space?

Mary Campbell said...

still waiting for my check :)

Hollyfish said...

And the corruption continues. Consider me armed and dangerous...