Monday, May 05, 2008

Catching up....

Whew, has it been nearly 2 weeks since my last post? Crazy how life goes by so fast. I am sad to say that I have been mourning the passing of my hard drive....it crashed about 2 weeks ago and I have been struggling to catch up with and restore my digital life. It is crazy how much we rely on these little metal boxes. A gentle reminder to BACK your work up because when it is gone it is GONE. In the meantime, Montana's mom was in town for her birthday...much fun has been had and many brain cells killed over Grand Marnier and dice. (see below photograph).

I'm sure there is much more interesting news to report, but i am easing back into blogging....I wouldn't want to strain myself.

Please be patient.

1 comment:

minus five said...

those are some cool shots. at least you're having a good time.