Monday, May 19, 2008

Yup, it's Monday.


I know...I am the worst blogger ever. I have been utterly slammed at work and my Lady and I spent the entire weekend putting ourselves through the ultimate relationship challenge: assembling an oversized piece of IKEA furniture. We survived, but the endeavor left me tattered and bruised not to mention exhausted and longing for an extended beach vacation. I did, however, purchase some new NIKE running shoes in honor of my friend, Audrey, who is moving to Portland today to work for NIKE...plus, my knees are basically turning into two piles of sawdust, so it is time for some new kicks. Not that anyone really cares, but I need fodder for this entry.
Which brings me to today.
Monday.
The most important nugget of wisdom I can proffer to my kind readers is to ALWAYS make sure that, when ingesting vitamins, one must do so on a FULL stomach. Wow, who knew vitamins on a banana and OJ could create such disharmony in one's gut.
Cheers and Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Tania Rochelle said...

Same goes for Uristat. Better eat a steak first.

minus five said...

i never thought about being able to use audrey ask an excuse to buy new shoes--that's a good one. don't think i won't be using it.