Thursday, December 28, 2006

5 things.


Tagged From Debbie Millman
5 things you may not know about me (or want to).
1. When I was in high school, I dated a boy named Butch. You can imagine the irony of this for me as grown woman who now dates women.
2. I love junk. I have a borderline obesession. Thrift stores, discount *outlets*, salvation army stores, garage sales...any place that I could potentially unearth a priceless treasure.
3. As a kid I dreamed of being a veterinarian. I also wanted to live on a farm. As an adult, I have dreamed of being an actor, artist and teacher.
4. When I was a kid and my parents and I would drive across country on a road trip, I would search the night sky for UFOs...sometimes, I still do.
5. I LOVE trashy magazines like US Weekly, INtouch, and other periodicals that consist mostly of celebrity pictures.

No comments: