Friday, March 10, 2006

144 hours.

Okay, so it is 144 hours away from critiques. If you are wanting to know if I am stressing, the answer is: well, sort of. There is always a lot to do and when you insist that everything be perfect, a lot of time can be wasted on stuff that may or may not really matter in the grand scheme of things. Like updating my blog, for example. Is it necessary for me to do this right now, possibly not, but better than bikeriding in traffic with no helmet and my IPod on.

In any case, I wanted to share with my loyal fans and fellow-bloggers a KICK ASS CD I just got. The other morning, I woke up at 4am...just in time to walk my dogs, make some coffee and get to Hank's class and, per usual, I awoke to NPR. Well, it seems that those lovely folks over at the public radio station do not believe that early risers need to listen to the news so they play classical tunes until 6am. Sometimes it irritates me because I want to know what is going on out there before I brave the big bad world, but on this day, I happened to hear the most beautiful music. If you go to www.richardharvey.net, you can check out his other CDs, but the one that I purchased is fan-fucking-tastic. #3 is the reason I bought the CD...fyi.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mary Campbell said...

Okay, FYI, the website for this guy is REALLY AWFUL and, no, those are not angels singing to you when you first log onto the site. ;)