Monday, April 02, 2007

Back to School.


Today *officially* starts my first day of school.

I have freshly sharpened #2 pencils and a new notebook with my name handwritten on the cover in bubble letters. I'm ready to go. I used my discover card to pay my tuition because this is the card that assures me it will pay ME back...how fortunate I feel. I got my schedule that has several cryptic "classes" with an identity TBD at a later date.

I heart Portfolio Center.

I should be doing something organizational, something to prepare me for these next few months...and I am utterly uninspired. I started a new painting last week...each day I've taken a stab at completing it but it is a tough piece to finish. Emotionally dense pieces tend to be and this is one of those. It is a piece I will probably not sell...I usually don't keep a lot of my work, but there are several pieces that I would NEVER sell or give away because they are so much a part of me. Maybe I should, but I retain the right to be selfish from time to time.

In other news...well, there is none. I do need to say this: I LOVE Nancy Grace. She is on CNN and is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S. I got to watch her several times while on break and it is a routine I may just carry over into this final quarter at PC.

Happy Monday everyone.

4 comments:

Anne Elser said...

I can't beleive you're 8th quarter, Mary. It goes by sooo fast, doesn't it?!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you love Nancy Grace. She is a terrible human being.

aud said...

mary don't leave me!!!

Mary Campbell said...

Anne: The older I get, the more time flies...I, quite frankly, have no idea where the last 2 years have gone...luckily, I have projects and this handy blog to prove my existence.

biggy: I enjoy Nancy Grace's personality...she is a character.

Aud: I'm not leaving you! I'll probably be in 8th quarter for another year or so...do you have any idea how much work I have to do? ...it's not pretty.