Thursday, April 12, 2007

a brief hiatus.


Okay, okay, okay...so it HAS been 10 days since I last blogged...I know, I suck.

....moving on....

As some of you may or may not know, I like to build things...I have built my bed, my bookshelves, numerous storage-type things, and many other, *less successful* projects. Basically, my wheels are always spinning...if I'm not thinking about design, I'm thinking about painting or building or sewing or starting businesses or landscaping or writing or pretty-much-anything-that-i-can-create. I love that about myself and it drives me batty at times too. Nonetheless, my GF and I embarked on a building project this weekend and I created a built-in *daybed/seating area* for her patio. I am going to post pictures soon but we have to upholster the cushion for it first...then, I will dazzle you all with "the reveal." I have to say, I'm pretty happy with the results and, surprisingly enough, no limbs were lost, no blood shed and no fingers chopped off which is more than I can say for most of my endeavors.

Stay tuned for a photo.

1 comment:

Anne Elser said...

I am staying tuned. We're supposed to build a fence in the next 2 weekends - I may be calling you for advice, soon!