Sunday, October 22, 2006

chilled purses.


So, this weekend, I went to part with some new friends...actually, they were mostly strangers but I have been up for social adventures lately...you know, doing things outside of my normal, mundane *stay at home and blog* routine. It was late, time to go home and I went to retrieve my purse...my friend and I looked up to the top of the fridge, where I had put it when I came in, and it was gone.

Gone.

That's right, I was about to be the victim of theft for the 5th time, I briefly thought.

Then, and epiphany....

I said, "well, the most logical place for us to look is inside the fridge."

Yes, dear readers, that made the most sense to me at this moment time...and, mind you, I had only consumed two adult beverages...and it was close to 4am. So, for all of you getting ready to correlate my crazy notions with alchohol consumption...try again.

Low and behold, where was my purse?

In the case of Red Bull in the fridge.

Strange things happen to me when I venture outside of my comfort zone.

1 comment:

minus five said...

too bad you already told me the real story about how intoxicated you were... two drinks... give me a break.