Friday, February 10, 2006

Meanwhile, back at sleepy's house....

So I had this dream last night.
I was going to school, but I had to go through the wilderness to get to the road that lead to PC.
On my journey with me were Hank and Tania from school but I was leading the way.
There was a lot of red clay and I had to navigate around streams, tree roots, and other natural obstacles.
When I finally got through the rough terrain and to the even ground, I was walking over a box of some sort on the ground and I looked down and saw a baby which I, of course, picked up.
At first the baby was very quiet and sweet and then the baby started crying and wouldn't stop.
And then I woke up.

So I looked up what a baby could possibly symbolize in a dream and here is what I found: "may symbolize vulnerability, or your need for love. Also your pure, innocent, true self (other than the ego). It may represent some new development in your life."

Hmmmm...

No comments: