Saturday, September 23, 2006

20 questions.

What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?
cheese

If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
my stomach would be made perfect.

What's one thing you like to do alone?
paint, write, read.

Do you have a fear?
many...too many sometimes.

What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
I talk too much.

Do you know anyone famous?
Not yet.

Describe your bed.
I built it.

What do you carry with you at all times?
my sense of humor.

How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year?
a LOT.

What color is your bedroom?
off white

What was the last song you were listening to?
Lovely Rita (The Beatles)

Have you ever been in love?
Yes

Do you talk a lot?
Yes

Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
Yes, most of the time...I'd say 90% of the time.

What is your ideal marriage location?
Someplace where it's legal

Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
I wish I could sing

What smell do you find sexy.
clean, just showered...or sleepy morning smell.

How do you eat an apple
with my mouth...probably like a horse would.

What do you order at a bar?
dirty ketel one martini or stoli and cranberry with a splash of soda

What's one trait you hate in a person?
pretentiousness

What kind of watch do you wear?
one that is currently broken.

Do you consider yourself materialistic?
sometimes...I am brand loyal...and I love things...but things do not define me...so...you do the math

What do you cook the best?
Pizza.

Do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
Stand out....of course.

Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
probably not.

What's one car you will never buy?
Hummer

If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Travel, have a fabulous studio somewhere quiet and beautiful, give money to animal rescue organizations.

What's one thing you're a loser at?
dancing. singing.

Do you cry in front of your friends?
not if I can help it

What kind of first impression do you think you give to people?
social, outgoing, gregarious...

Are you a lover or a fighter?
lover

When's the last time someone made you cry?
recently enough.

Favorite communication method?
face-to-face...wherever.

How many drinks before you're tipsy?
depends on what I'm drinking.

Who do you wish you talked to more?
"god"

No comments: