Friday, August 04, 2006

CRAZY WEEK.


My dear blogging compadres. I profusely apologize for being so slack in my blogging consistency this week. I promise to post something absolutely entertaining and riveting soon... Until then, I need some help with my project for Anne's class on the 7 deadly sins...Though I am intimately familiar with all of them, I am having a difficult time finding the "modern" voice through which to tell the story of the sins....a few ideas I had was to do: an exploration of the mullet haircut, gay stereotypes, different cocktails, recipies, love...I am virtually unlimited in how I interpret this project, but am stuck and need a fresh perspective to help get me thinking in a new direction....I welcome any and all ideas...no matter how off of the wall they may be.
I promise to return to my regularly scheduled blogging this weekend!!

No comments: